Saturday, September 5, 2009

Some phrases in Tagalog

Learn some phrases in Tagalog from a friend of mine, and I think it's a nice idea to share it, and to keep me from forgetting them, though I don't know if they are right or not... ^^

English : How are you?
Tagalog : Kumusta nah?

English : I'm fine
Tagalog : Okay lang

English : I love you
Tagalog : Mahal kita

English : I love you too
Tagalog : Mahal din kita

English : Thank you
Tagalog : Salamat

English : You are welcome
Tagalog : Walang anuman

Chinese : 加油! (jia you!) - An expression used to encourage someone in Chinese
Tagalog : Galingan mo!

English : Yes
Tagalog : oo

English : No
Tagalog : Hindi

English : Are you still there?
Tagalog : Andyan ka pa ba?

English : I'm still here
Tagalog : Andito pa

English : Fine
Tagalog : Mabuti
Share:

1 comment:

About Blog

This site contains the art of languages and its utilization, meaningful stories, phrases, poems, English Tests, and other language-related information.

Leave a Message

Popular Posts

Followers